Wireless PIR Sensor Kit- Dakota Alert wireless PIR sensor
Product No: 21912
Availability: 7 In Stock
New Retail Product
Dakota Alert, Audio/Video/Electronics, General Electronics
UnitWt: 2.55 lbs.
Wireless PIR Sensor Kit
- Dakota Alert wireless PIR sensor kit
- Passive infrared detector is able to monitor an area up to 100 degrees wide
- With the integral mask, the detection area can be narrowed down to 20 degrees or anywhere in between
- With the swivel mount, the IR-3000 sensor can be adjusted right to left up to 80 degrees and up and down up to 50 degrees
- Can detect a person up to 12 feet, 25 feet or 40 feet away
- Sensor can also be set to flash an LED or stay dark when a signal is sent
- Powered by one 9 volt battery and will have a battery life of about 12 months under normal conditions (low battery alert to notify you when it is time to replace the battery)
- Designed for indoor or light duty outdoor applications under an eave or awning or other protected location
- WR-3000 receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table orounted on the wall
- When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, orWhistle) will sound for a few seconds
- Receiver volume control
- Equipped with four form "C" relays (one for each zone), and one 12 volt DC output terminal that will activate for several secondswhen a signal is received
- Receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12 volt DC terminal and one relay will activate for 10 minutes, if this is desired. The tones will still sound for several seconds.
- Wireless PIR sensor has a range of up to 3000 feet and full compatibility with the 3000 Series transmitters and receivers.
- Kit includes 1 IR-3000 transmitter and 1 WR-3000 receiver
Next: Dakota Alert universal transmitter- Simple to use universal transmit