I/O Crest SI-PEX40059 2-Port SATA 6Gbps & 1-Port IDE PCI Express x1 Controller Card
Product No: 58055
Made In: China
Availability: 41 In Stock
New, Retail Box.
Weight: 0.4 lbs., Dimensions: 6.75x5.5x1.5
With the I/O Crest SI-PEX40059 6G PCI-Express Controller Card you'll keep optical drives current with this combo IDE and SATA PCI-e Card. This small and compact card fulfills features for modern SATA III hard drives including Hot-plug, Hot-swap, NCQ, and Port Multiplier FIS switching.
The SI-PEX40059 PCI-Express Controller Card is compliant with PCI-Express Specifications v2.0 and backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.x and supports communication speeds of 6.0Gbps and 1.5Gbps.
What are you waiting for? Order today!
- I/O Crest SI-PEX40059 PCI-Express Controller Card
- General Features:
- Compliant with PCI-Express Specifications v2.0 and backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.x
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0
- Supports communication speeds of 6.0Gbps and 1.5Gbps
- PCI-Express x1 Bus Interface
- Hot plug and Hot Swap (for SATA hard drives)
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS-based switching or command-based switching
- Supports ATA and ATAPI commands
- Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G hard drives
- Supports Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7 (32/64 bit)
- Regulatory Approvals: