Xitel INport Pro Stereo To PC Recording Kit - Turn Your LPs Cassettes & Other Music Into CDs and MP3s!
Product No: 57892
Made In: China
Availability: 1329 In Stock
New, Retail Box.
Weight: 1.6 lbs., Dimensions: 9x8x3
Record any sound with the Xitel INport Pro Stereo To PC Recording Kit!!!
With its easy USB interface transfers and simple RCA audio cables to use, you can take your entire collection of records and cassettes and turn them into real MP3 or WAV files, even transfering them directly to your iTunes account! Or if you want to record live audio off the radio, music from a home stereo, boombox, walkman or MP3 player, the INport Pro can do the heavy lifting for you.
The device uses standard RCA audio cables to extract and record audio from your equipment's RCA out or headphone jack. And with the BIAS SoundSaver software, you can edit tracks, clean up audio you've recorded or export files wherever you desire!
All of INport Pro's hardware is made from high-grade components with gold-plated terminals giving you the digital quality you want without losing fidelity of the original audio source. This isn't the #1 Home Recording Kit for nothing. Order your Xitel INport Pro Stereo To PC Recording Kit today!!!
- Xitel INport Pro Stereo To PC Recording Kit
- General Features:
- Record any audio - from the RCA or headphone jacks on any home stereo boombox, walkman or MP3 player
- Installs in seconds via USB cable
- Advanced processor bypasses your computer's soundcard for the best possible results
- Includes BIAS SoundSaver software for INport Pro, which allows recording to your PC a breeze
- Save to many file types including wav, MP3 or load them directly into iTunes for your iPod or iPhone
- All sound is recorded from your stereo as an optimum sigal and sent directly to your PC
- Gold-plated terminals
- All necessary cables included for you to get started right away
- Unit Dimensions:
- INport Interface: 0.75 x 2 x 3-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Regulatory Approvals: