Product No: 60149
Made In: China
Availability: 435 In Stock
New, Retail Box.
Weight: 2 lbs., Dimensions: 8x2.75x10.25
Powerful graphics performance doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg!
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1 GB GDDR5 PCI Express video is a high-end video card powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU that features 384 unified shaders, 48 more than the standard GeForce GTX 560. Included is 1 GB of GDDR5 memory with clock rate of 4000 MHz that make this card perfect for high-resolution displays. The features a PCI Express x16 2.0 interface that provides a high-bandwidth interface for your GPU and CPU interact with each other.
This ZOTAC ZT-50308-10M GeForce GTX 560 Ti boasts exclusive NVIDIA technologies like PhysX, CUDA, and PureVideo HD support to provide realistic physics effects, parallel computing support, and high definition video optimization. The ZT-50308-10M also supports the most popular programming APIs like Microsoft DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 as well as OpenCL, letting you play the latest games and run parallel computing applications like never before.
Scale your performance by pairing with another video card using NVIDIA 2-way SLI technology. For high-powered graphics performance that won't break the bank, look no further than the ZT-50308-10M GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express Video Card! Get yours today!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express Dual DVI Video Card
- General Features:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics processing unit (GPU)
- 384 CUDA cores
- 822 MHz core clock
- 1645 MHz shader clock
- 1 GB GDDR5 memory
- 256-bit memory interface
- 4000 MHz memory clock speed
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 interface
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- NVIDIA 2-way SLI support
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- NVIDIA SLI Technology
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
- HDCP capable
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- OpenGL version 4.1 support
- OpenCL support
- 32x anti-aliasing technology
- 2560 x 1600 maximum resolution display output
- Dual-slot design
- Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)
- One (1) HDMI v1.4 port
- One (1) DisplayPort
- Two (2) dual-link DVI-I ports
- Regulatory Approvals:
- RoHS compliant