Dynatron C22 AMD Socket A / Intel Socket 370 Aluminum Heat Sink & 2.36'' Ball Bearing Fan w/3-Pin Connector up to 3000+
Product No: 45516
Availability: 0 In Stock
New, Retail Box.
Weight: 0.45 lbs., Dimensions: 3.25x3x2.25
Keeping your CPU cool is extremely important to help keep your system running at its maximum!
This Dynatron C22 features an aluminum heat sink and a 2.36-inch (60 mm) fan! The high-speed ball bearing fan spins at 4500 revolutions per minute (RPM) and features a 19.6 CFM air flow and a 34.3 dBA noise level!
The C22 supports AMD XP 2100+, MP 2100+ and Sempron 3000+ Socket A CPUs, as well as Intel Socket 370 processors! Upgrade to this Dynatron C22 Socket A/370 heat sink and fan! Order today!
- Dynatron C22 Socket A/370 Aluminum Heat Sink & Fan
- General Features:
- Aluminum heat sink and Chromeric T-725 thermal pad
- 60 mm (2.36-inch) x 60 mm x 10 mm ball bearing fan
- Speed: 4500 RPM
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Power: 2.9-watts
- Air flow: 19.6 CFM
- Noise level: 34.3 dBA
- Easy attachment clip
- Simple, easy installation
- Compact design
- 7-inch 3-pin fan power connector
- Supported Socket A Processors:
- AMD K7 recommended up to XP 2100+, MP 2100+
- Sempron 3000+
- Supported Socket 370 Processors:
- Intel 933 MHz, 1 GHz, 1.26 GHz, 1.40 GHz & FC-PGA2 up to 2.20 GHz
- Overall Dimensions:
- 1.81 x 2.4 x 2.75-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Weight: 178 g / 0.39 lbs.
- Regulatory Approvals:
- Dynatron C22 Socket A / Socket 370 Aluminum Heat Sink & Fan
- P/N: C22
- Model: DC1206BM-L-610-T
- Product Requirements:
- Supported CPU
- 3-pin power connector
Previous: A-Data 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card (2-Pack)
Next: AVC Socket AM2 Aluminum Heat Sink & 3.14'' Fan w/4-Pin Connector