Product No: 58802
Availability: 0 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Action, Arcade & Shooters
Unit Weight: 0.55 lbs.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Packaging: Dvd Style Box
Operating System: Windows Xp/Vista
Finally, gamers can get their hands on the entire Crysis world in Crysis Maximum Edition. The 2007 PC Game of the Year is packaged along with the critically acclaimed parallel story, Crysis Warhead, and the explosive multiplayer combat of Crysis Wars. For newcomers to the Crysis world, Crysis Maximum Edition gives players chance to don the Nanosuit in three different games for one low price. Whether they're saving mankind from an alien apocalypse or fighting alongside friends in online team instant action matches, there is something for everyone in Crysis Maximum Edition.
Earth, 2019. A team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea. All contact with the team is lost when the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area. The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon the situation. As tension rises between the two nations, a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island. The ship generates an immense force sphere that freezes a vast portion of the island and drastically alters the global weather system. Now the US and North Korea must join forces to battle the alien menace. With hope rapidly fading, you must fight epic battles through tropical jungle, frozen landscapes, and finally into the heart of the alien ship itself for the ultimate Zero G showdown.
- A unique three-act structure forces the player to use real-time armor and weapons customization to adapt constantly to an ever-changing world.
- Encounter a frightening and totally original alien species¨they use their senses intelligently and work together to present the most challenging enemy yet in an FPS.
- Control of a variety of land, sea, and air vehicles including trucks, tanks, boats, and helicopters.
- Explore a living, dynamic world where earthquakes, breaking ice, landslides, and tornados pose an ever-present threat.
- 32-player multiplayer with real-time armor and weapons customization, plus an all-new multiplayer mode that combines player modification and tactical objectives.
- Emergent gameplay means that in-game actions affect future outcomes and give each player a unique experience.
- Highly robust and easy-to-use mod toolset allows players to create their own expansive levels for both multiplayer and single-player modes.
- The CryENGINE 2 engine delivers the most realistic environments, spectacular special effects, physics game engine, lighting system, and enemy Al.
Take on the fight as the volatile Sergeant ˘Psycho÷ Sykes in a new parallel story taking place during the events of Crysis. PsychoĂs secret mission will take him to the other side of the island on a ruthless pursuit of a North Korean general hell-bent on obtaining powerful technology. With the versatile powers of his Nanosuit and an arsenal of fully customizable weapons & vehicles at his disposal, Sykes will do whatever it takes to carry out his top-secret objective. Action on the other side of the island is more intense, the battles are fierce, and the mission protocol is no longer ˘Adapt to Survive÷. As Sergeant Sykes, now you must adapt to dominate the battle. Twin SMGĂs blazing, seizing new vehicles, or going stealth, the action and the victory is on your terms.
- Fight as the volatile Sergeant Sykes on a secret mission to stop the enemy from obtaining a weapon that threatens humanity.
- Discover what happened on the other side of the island in a campaign that takes place at the same time as the events of Crysis.
- Never play the same way twice- experiment with going stealth or with guns blazing in over-the-top action.
Crysis Wars - Key Features:
- Multiplayer suite for the Crysis franchise included with Crysis Warhead, but not the original Crysis.
- Engage in many explosive multiplayer game modes on 21 total maps.
- Battle it out with up to 32 players in Team Instant Action, Power Struggle, and other online game modes.
- All weapons and vehicles released within the Crysis Universe.
- OS: Windows Vista/Window XP with SP2
- Processor: 3.2Ghz Vista/2.8Ghz XP
- RAM: 1.5GB Vista/1GB XP
- Video: DirectX 9.0C/10 compatible: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT256 or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro 256MB for Vista) or greater
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DVD-ROM: 8x DVD-ROM drive or faster
- Hard Drive Space: 12GB of Free Space
- Other: 512Kps or faster broadband connection required for online play
Previous: Battlefield Bad Company 2
Next: Fear 3