Product No: 57438
Availability: 0 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Strategy
Unit Weight: 0.55 lbs.
Packaging: Dvd Style Box
Operating System: Windows Xp/Vista/Windows 7
The Warcraft III combo pack includes Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne expansion.
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos features:
It has been nearly fifteen years since the war between the orcs and humans ended. An uneasy peace settled over the land while, for years, the drums of war were silent. Yet the kingdoms of men grew complacent in their victory - and slowly, the defeated orcish clans regrouped under the banner of a new visionary leader.
Now a darker shadow has fallen over the world, threatening to extinguish all life - all hope. The drums of war play upon the winds once again - rising urgently towards the inevitable hour when the skies will rain fire - and the world will tremble before the coming of the Burning Legion.
The Day of Judgment has come...
- Four Unique Races armed with distinctive units, magical abilities, and weapons of war.
- Two nations of warriors new to the Warcraft Universe; the plague-ridden Undead and the mysterious Night Elves.
- Brilliant three-dimensional graphics powered by Blizzard's own 3D engine, which offers support for multiple resolutions and customizable detail settings.
- Build Legendary Heroes, whose ability to advance in levels and learn new spells and abilities makes them the core of each race's force.
- Heroes can use Special Items and Equipment dropped by Neutral Units or purchased from Neutral Buildings to turn the tide of battle.
- Neutral Buildings, accessible by each race's Heroes, offer a variety of wondrous magic items and fearsome mercenary units--all for a price.
- Neutral Units inhabit the world of Azeroth and impede the unwarry but yield precious treasure when defeated in combat.
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.net.
- New Multiplayer Features including shared unit control and resource trading between players.
- Improved Battle.net Features including improved ladder support.
- Advanced World Editor design tools allow players to create their own maps and customize many aspects of the game.
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne features:
Following in the tradition of previous Blizzard expansion sets, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a vast new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga. In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth. Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land...
- One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities
- A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat
- Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race
- Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities
- Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- 600 MHz Pentium II or equivalent
- 256 MB of RAM
- 8 MB 3D video card (TNT, i810, Voodoo 3, Rage 128 equivalent or better) with DirectX 8.1 support
- 1.3 GB of hard drive space
- 4X CD-ROM drive; English version of Warcraft III required
Previous: Tom Clancys Hawx 2 (Ps3)
Next: Azada - Ancient Magic