Product No: 54615
Availability: 0 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Sports
Unit Weight: 0.45 lbs.
Publisher: Ea Sports
Packaging: Dvd Style Box
Operating System: Windows Xp/Vista
Building on the groundwork established with NHL 08, NHL 09 offers enhancements and new features designed to improve on its critically acclaimed predecessor. Emphasis is placed on the defensive game for this version, with the right analog "skill stick" used to block passing lanes and lift a rival's stick to disrupt potential one-timers. Other key additions include one-handed dekes, revamped physics-based checking and fighting, and an option to control the game using only two buttons and the left analog stick. A new role-playing mode entitled "Be A Pro" focuses on a single athlete as you attempt to guide your alter ego from his start in the AHL to a star-caliber career in the NHL. A third-person perspective on the ice brings you closer to the action as you monitor your athlete's progress in over 50 categories.
- Be A Pro¨NHL 09 will put you on the ice with a dynamic new camera as you play the role of one player on a team. With pop-up feedback given on your performance as you play, you will know exactly where youĂre excelling and what parts of your game need improvement.
- Be A Pro starts your career off in the ranks of the NHL and challenges you to become one of the best in the league.
- Rookie Controls¨ Hit, pass, shoot, and score using the simplified two-button control system. Now even players new to the game can challenge the best of the best.
- European Leagues - Reflecting the global appeal of the sport, NHL 09 will have full dynasty modes for the official Swedish, Finnish, Czech and German Leagues as well introducing, for the first time ever, a season mode for the Russian Super League.
- Tutorial Videos¨Ideal for newcomers to the game, or the sport in general, this all-new system will teach you how to shoot, skate and deke before you hit the ice for the first time.
Game Series Alcatraz
- Windows XP/Vista
- Memory: 256MB for XP, 512MB for Vista
- Hard Drive: 3.1 GB
- DVD-ROM: 8X
- Video Card: 64MB
- DirectX: version 9.0c
- Single System Multiplayer: 2-4 players on 1 PC
Previous: Need For Speed Prostreet
Next: Stronghold Collection