> Star Wars: Empire At War Gold
Star Wars: Empire At War Gold
Product No: 52948
Availability: 199 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Strategy
Unit Weight: 0.45 lbs.
Publisher: Lucas Arts
Packaging: Dvd Style Box
Operating System: Windows 2000/Xp/Vista
Includes Star Wars: Empire at War, the Forces of Corruption expansion pack.
Star Wars: Empire at War puts the power to command an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy in the hands of players giving them the freedom to determine how they play the game within the completely scalable and accessible gameplay. Set a few years before the events of Episode IV A New Hope LucasArtsĘ new PC game lets players wage war on ground and in space as well as experience the creation of the Rebel Alliance the strengthening of the Empire and the beginnings of the Galactic Civil War.
- Wage war on ground and in space ū battle it out in space and then send down your remaining forces to invade the planet.
- All action is persistent ū every decision affects the next battle and ultimately the fate of the galaxy. Play out your own personal version of Episode IV: A New Hope.
- Real-time strategy (RTS) 3D gameplay set in more than 40 ground and space locations including Yavin IV Tatooine and Dagobah - each has its own specific advantage and/or resource.
- Construct ground and space structures including space stations factories and ion cannons
- Deploy ground and space vehicles from giant Star Destroyers and AT-ATs to swift speeder bikes and X-wings.
- Access a variety of ground troops including stormtroopers and Rebel soldiers. Hero characters like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader can be brought into key battles.
- Unique mission objectives such as rescues sabotage blockades and destruction.
- Begins several years before the events of Episode IV: A New Hope including vehicles and locations from both the classic timeframe and Episode III.
- Play as the Rebels as they amass their forces and work to thwart the plans of the Empire or serve the Empire and crush the Rebellion at its roots.
- Destroy the Death Star or use it as the ultimate power in the universe.
- Innovative multiplayer campaign mode lets two players battle for the galaxy and save games in progress. Up to eight players can compete in online skirmish modes.
- All-new game engine created by Las Vegas-based developer Petroglyph composed of industry veterans responsible for classic RTS titles including the Command & Conquer series.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1.0GHz Processor
- 256MB RAM
- 32MB 3D ATI Radeon 8500/Nvidia GeForce 3 Video Card
- 3.5GB Hard Disk Space
- SUPPORTED CHIPSETS
- ATI Radeon 8500/9000/9200 family
- ATI Radeon 9500/9600/9700/9800 family
- ATI Radeon X300/X600/X700/X800/X850 family
- NVIDIA GeForce3 family
- NVIDIA GeForce4 family excluding the GeForce4 MX
- NVIDIA GeForce FX family
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 family
- NVIDIA GeForce 7 family
Previous: AVerMedia AVerTV HD Duet ATSC/QAM PCI Express (PCIe) Low Profile HDTV Tuner Card - Watch & Record TV on PC!
Next: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2