Product No: 52544
Availability: 23 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Strategy
Unit Weight: 0.45 lbs.
Publisher: Strategy First
Packaging: Dvd Style Box
Operating System: Windows 98/Me/2000/Xp
Dangerous Waters is a modern naval warfare simulator that gives players absolute control over multiple air, surface, and submarine platforms. Players will engage the enemy on, above, and below the oceanĂs surface as commander of ten of the worldĂs most effective naval platforms. Gamers will focus their attention on taking direct control of individual crew stations, from sonar and radar rooms to weapon control and navigation consoles. Missions in ˘Dangerous Waters÷ are interconnected, with all consequences from previous missions affecting the next. In the campaign, gamers can play as the U.S., Russian, or Chinese forces.
Dangerous Waters is an extremely deep game that presents gamers with a rewarding and challenging gaming experience. Fans of SonalystsĂ last game, ˘Sub CommandÍ÷, will definitely want to get their hands on this title. Appealing to both novice and advanced gamers, Sonalysts has been listening to its community and has provided a gaming experience that is like nothing available on the market today.
- Dangerous Waters gives players control over ten of the worldĂs most potent naval platforms. Some of which include: Oliver Hazard Perry Class guided-missile frigate, MH-60R Seahawk helicopter, P-3C Orion patrol aircraft, Kilo class 636/877 diesel submarine, Seawolf class SSN, Akula I/II class SSN, 688 (I) class SSN.
- Cooperative and head-to-head multiplayer modes allow controllable submarine, surface, and air platforms to battle it out in a definitive naval combat experience.
- Multi-player support and multi-station mode. Players compete against each other, can collaborate with each other to succeed, and can operate individual crew-stations in multi-station mode to work together as a team and achieve the mission objectives.
Innovative AI allows players to tailor the game's difficulty level and ˘Autocrew÷ functionality allows the player to customize the level of micromanagement they desire.
- Full mission editor that was used by the designers to create all of the gameĂs missions and campaigns in included. Dynamic and persistent campaigns can be created easily in the mission editor.
- Includes a handy Quick Mission generator composed of an infinite combination of mission goals, enemy forces and random locations.
- Win 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium II 550MHz
- 128MB RAM
- 3D Video Card 32MB RAM
- 590MB HD
- 8X CD-Rom
Previous: Brothers In Arms Hell Highway Ps3
Next: Darksiders Ps3