Product No: 43941
Availability: 0 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Strategy
Unit Weight: 0.55 lbs.
Packaging: Dvd Style Box
Operating System: Windows Xp/Vista
Overlord II is the sequel to the hit warped fantasy action adventure that had players being delightfully despotic. In Overlord II, a new Overlord and a more powerful army of Minions take on an entire empire in a truly epic adventure, inspired by the rise of the Roman Empire. As the Glorious Empire conquers kingdoms and destroys any sign of magic it finds, its time to go Minion Maximus and send in the horde.
The Minions return smarter, deadlier (and funnier) and are ready to fight in large scale battles that will see their wild pack mentality squaring up to the organised legions of the Glorious Empire. As ever, theyll do anything and everything the Overlord commands of them, especially now that they can run ravage and wreck buildings and scenery. Theyve also learn to ride: In Overlord II, Minions will be able to mount up and ride wolves and other magical creatures around the landscape and take them into battle, making our band of merry fighters faster and fiercer than ever before.
- Destroy or Dominate: A brand new corruption system empowers players to enact their evil will through either Domination or Destruction. Play as a dominating Overlord and villages and people will fall under your command with rewards and benefits coming over time. Follow a Destructive path, obliterating anything that stands in your way, and youll become a demonic lord of chaos.
- For YOU, Master! Your Own Personal Minion Horde: Its the Minion horde versus the armies of the Glorious Empire army. Organised troops of 50+ enemies attacking in formation, led by Generals, against the wild, outrageous, horde mentality of Minions. Browns, Reds, Blues and Greens return stronger, smarter, faster badder and funnier. Always on the chaotic side of organised anarchy, the Minions are smarter and deadlier in their skills than ever before. Their horde mentality is as wild and outrageous as ever and their loyalty to their Overlord has not changed - theyll do anything and everything (and then a bit more) thats commanded of them, even if its a Kamikaze mission.
- Browns: Thuggish and brutal, the Browns love a fight and mouthing off. Your own personal tank.
- Reds: The Overlords pyromaniacs, these minions are grumpy little fireball-throwing demons.
- Greens: Insidious and sneaky, the Greens make up the Overlords stealth assassin horde.
- Blues: More ethereal and Zen-like, the Blues will use their powers of healing on fallen comrades. Their magic also allows them to harmlessly pass through enemy lines.
- For ME, Master? Smarter and Deadlier Minions: In Overlord II, Minions will be able to mount up and ride wolves and other magical creatures around the landscape and take them into battle, making our band of merry fighters faster and fiercer than ever before. The Minions have also learnt (just about) the covert art of disguise and the ability to work together to operate war machines. With the addition of the Minion Graveyard in your Netherworld palace, players can now resurrect fallen Minions and keep them throughout the campaign.
- Playing for laughs: Written by award-winning games writer, Rhianna Pratchett, Overlord II puts the laughter into slaughter and continues the series trademark humour, playing on the mischievous physical comedy of the minions antics with a sprinkling of parody for good measure.
- DirectX : 9.0c
- Hard Drive Space : 5 GB Free
- Operating System : Windows XP SP2
- Processor : Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz/Athlon 64 3000+
- RAM : 1 GB
- Video Card : 256 MB (nVidia GeForce 6800/ATI X1600)
Previous: Order Of War
Next: Spore - Galactic Edition