> Rainbow Six (Tom Clancys) Lockdown
Rainbow Six (Tom Clancys) Lockdown
Product No: 41982
Availability: 1 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Action, Arcade & Shooters
Unit Weight: 0.35 lbs.
Packaging: Jewel Case
Operating System: Windows Xp
Engineered specifically for the PC by Red Storm Entertainment, Rainbow Six returns to deliver the tensest close-quarter battles ever experienced online. In this episode, Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats, tied together by one common element--the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Change in story and mission composition: Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element--the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience: Lockdown has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary class-based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment: complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New "classic" maps: Rainbow Six Lockdown provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers, and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals: All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to the game HUD--part of the motion-sensor vision mode.
- Windows 2000 and XP (only)
- 1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon" equivalent or better processor
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant (EAX recommended; PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- DirectX 9.0 (included on disc)
- 12X CD-ROM (8X DVD-ROM recommended)
- 7 GB Hard Drive Space
- Peripherals: Keyboard, Mouse, Microphone (not included), Logitech G15 keyboard
- Monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution at 60 MHz
- Multiplayer: Broadband with 64 Kbps upstream (128 Kbps recommended)
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI RADEON 8500/9000/X families NVIDIA GeForce" 3/4/FX/6/7 families (GeForce 4 MX cards are NOT supported). Laptop models of these cards may work but are not considered supported.
Previous: Quicken Willmaker 2009 (Includes Book)
Next: Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory (Jc)