Product No: 29918
Availability: 17 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Action, Arcade & Shooters
Unit Weight: 0.45 lbs.
Packaging: Dvd Style Box
Operating System: Windows 98/Me/Xp
For Robotron fans out there, this game is for you!! From the same people who bought you Space Tripper, comes another fantastic shoot-em-up. Separate control for fire and movement, nothing quite come close for freedom of blasting!! Set over 89 arenas, all rendered in state of the art graphics, this really is old school gameplay bought right up to date. Power ups, smart bombs, dozens of beasties and explosions galore!
- The return of pure gameplay...
- 89 frenetic levels û can you hack it?
- Dozens of merciless enemies & objects come at you from all angles relentlessly!
- Hardcore weapon power-ups available û if you get æem can you use æem?
- Level editor allows you to modify your gameplay
- Dual-Stick joypad support for that authentic retro arcade experience
- 8 levels of difficulty - can you make it to black belt super
- Blastikkidoo master?
- Multiplayer game modes make it fiendish at all times
- Vibrant 3D engine with particle FX
- Adaptive game difficulty û this will test even the Ninja gamesters
- Online hi-score tables - can you beat the rest of the world?
- Processor 400 MHz Intel Pentium III
- Windows 98/Me/XP
- RAM 64 Mb
- Video card Open GL
- Sound card DirectX 8 + compatible
- Other 30 Mb free hard drive space, game pad, keyboard, mouse.
Previous: Murder By Invitation (Dvd Movie)
Next: My First Amazing Diary