Quickstart Internet Dialer Protector
Product No: 30024
Availability: 21 In Stock
Category: Internet - Security And Firewall
Unit Weight: 0.35 lbs.
Packaging: Jewel Case
Operating System: Windows 98/Me/2000/Xp
Control Your Phone Bill & Protect Yourself from Unauthorized Dial-Ups! Do you worry that your dial-up connection might be hijacked to dial up another unauthorized pay line? While simply surfing the internet, you or your children might easily download software that would redirect your dial-up connection to an unauthorized pay dial-up line, resulting in a huge phone bill! Protect yourself now with QuickstartÍ Internet Dialer Protector.
Protects Your Dial-Up Connection:
- Warns You of ˘Dialers÷
- Warns You of Suspicious Files
- Blocks Long-Distance Phone Connections
- Custom Settings to Screen Phone
Quick & Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Designed to be quick and easy to use, with no more complicated manuals to read and figure out how to get started! Utilizing the latest in Windows XP technology, QuickstartÍ Internet Dialer Protector is fast and easy to set up to protect yourself from redirected dial-ups. YouĂll be up and running in no time at all!
- Automatic Detection and Disconnection of Redirected Dial-Ups
- Protection from Long-Distance Phone Connections
- Custom ˘Block÷ and ˘Allow÷ Phone Connections
- Defined User Phone Book Registries
- Program Registries for Allowed Dial-Up Connections
- Two Modes of Screening Phone Connections
- Screens Attempted Dial-Up Connections
- Screens Phone Book Modifications
System Requirements for Windows
- Windowsź 98, Me, 2000, XP
- 450 MHz Pentium II or faster
- 64 MB RAM
- 5 MB free hard disk space
- 800x600 monitor
- Internet access and POP3 e-mail account*
*User is responsible for all internet access fees and phone charges.
Previous: Quickstart Immersion Spanish
Next: Quickstart Label Studio Pro