Product No: 33531
Availability: 4 In Stock
Category: Games & Entertainment - Games - Adventure & Roleplaying
Unit Weight: 0.45 lbs.
Publisher: Sold-Out Software
Packaging: Dvd Style Box
Operating System: Windows 98/Xp/Vista
Create Your Own Dungeon Empire. Dig out your underground kingdom. Populate your dungeon with a variety of beasts - such as the Skeletons, Dark Elves, Trolls and evil Warlocks. Prepare them for battle with training rooms, workshops and magical libraries. Command your hordes in frenzied battles against the invading forces of heroic good. Summon the dreaded Horned Reaper to deliver the final knockout blow to help complete your evil quest.
- Build a Dungeon - Carve out a living, breathing underworld and attract a host of devilish creatures.
- Be the Master - Feed, train and entertain your dungeon's inhabitants, or slap them into submission.
- Monstrous Warfare - Send your legions into battle against righteous heroes and unleash devastating magic.
- Wicked Perspective - Reign from high above or control your minions from a first-person viewpoint.
- Bag of Tricks - Build traps, research spells, torture prisoners and deceive your enemies.
- Vicious Variety - Conquer a full campaign, play individual skirmishes or hone your skills in My Pet Dungeon mode.
- Multiplayer Warfare - Challenge your friends and foes through Internet and Network multiplayer modes.
- Downloadable Updates - Expand your underworld from the Dungeon Keeper 2 website.
If You build It, They Will Succumb
Create the most wicked, loathsome underworld imaginable. Summon hordes of vile creatures to swell the ranks of your dark army. With the help of the dreaded Horned Reaper, conquer your enemies and expand your empire in your quest to defeat the king and invade the land of heroic good.
I - Build the Dungeon of Your Darkest Dreams
First, construct a nightmarish floor plan. Then direct your Imps to dig out the tunnels, rooms, and chambers for your new home. Slap them around if they're not working fast enough.
II - Infest Your Dungeon with Vile Beasts
Discover a portal so evil creatures can find their way into your domain. Mine gold to pay their wages, build sleeping lairs for them to rest in and a hatchery where they can feed.
III - Put your Minions to Work for You
Construct training rooms to improve the fighting skills of your dungeon dwellers, a library where they can research and learn devious new magic spells, and a workshop to create fiendish new traps to thwart encroaching do-gooders.
IV - Entertain the Creatures of Your Dungeon
Keep your minions happy by creating casinos where they can drink and gamble. Or build a pit arena where they can gain combat experience or sit back and enjoy the fights from a ringside seat. Torture Chambers are popular attractions for those who like it rough.
V - Battle the Forces of Good - Fulfill your strategic role as the evil overlord, leading your wicked hoards in combat against those righteous heroes. Cast devastating spells to crush your enemies and support your minions. Or join the action at dungeon level by possessing your creatures and battling special spells and abilities.
- CPU: Pentium 166MHz (minimum); Pentium 266MHz recommended
- RAM: 32Mb (minimum); 64Mb recommended
- Windows: 98/XP/Vista
- Graphics card: 2Mb 3D DirectX 6.1 compatible (minimum)
- Sound card: DirectX 6.1 compatible
- Disc drive: 4 x CD-ROM
Previous: Books By You (Retail Box)
Next: Empire Earth 2