Oregon Scientific talking wrist blood pressure monitor-Helps two use
Product No: 20268
Availability: 11 In Stock
New Retail Product
Oregon Scientific, Special Needs Products, Accessories
UnitWt: 0.8 lbs.
- Oregon Scientific talking wrist blood pressure monitor
-Helps two users watch their blood pressure by storing up to 60 measurements per user, including date and time stamp. Its voice feature, with adjustable volume provides an added convenience for peoplewith limited sight capabilities. It also reads mean arterial pressure as well as pulse rate and compares the measurements to World Health Organization standards.
- Talking feature clearly announcesmeasurements
- Easy-touch measurement with autopressure release
- Digital 12 or 24 hour clock with month/date display
- Systolic, diastolic BP, mean arterial pressure, and pulse rate measured from wrist
- LCD screen size 2" x 1.75"
- Dateand time stamp
- 60 Memory sets for up to 2 users
- Announces how your readings compare to World Health Organization guidelines
- Automaticallypowers off
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure map range: 30 to 280mmHg
- Pulse rate range:40 to 200 pulse/min
- Replacement for the OR-BPW813
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Low battery indicator
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.4" x1.2"
- White with lime green faceplate trim
Previous: Modular Weather Forecaster with Clock- Modular weather sta
Next: Oregon Scientific handheld weather forcasterwith alarm clock - Pocke